Tuesday, February 6, 2018
|Back To Press Releases Print|
Posted by Cindy Chadwick - (318) 681-0666
The Caddo Sheriff’s Office Youth Services Division cited seven people for the illegal sale of alcohol to underage persons in an operation conducted this past week, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
The following is a list of employees who violated the law by selling alcohol to a person under the legal age of 21. Also listed are the locations where the violations took place.
1. Taylor Tharpe of Waskom, Texas, Outlaw Bar at Tobacco Country, 11000 block of Hwy. 80 in Greenwood;
2. Marie L. Thomas of Keithville, Circle K #881, 11000 block of Mansfield Road in Shreveport;
3. Jerrica Johnson of Shreveport, Wal-mart, 4700 block of Northport Blvd. in Shreveport;
4. Rayfield Washington of Shreveport, Super S, 3900 block of Roy Road in Shreveport;
5. Sharef Awad of Shreveport, Dixie Quick Mart, 7900 block of Old Mooringsport Road in Shreveport;
6. Vera Thigpin of Vivian, Dub’s Corner, 100 block of South Pine Street in Vivian; and
7. Balijeet Sing, no address available, Super S, 6900 block of Mira Myrtis Road in Ida.
For questions regarding this press release, please contact Cindy Chadwick at (318) 681-0666